Emergency telephone number in Section 1.4
We would like to inform you that in Poland does not yet have established advisory bodies like the body responsible for receiving information relating to health referred to in Article 45 of Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 and Article 17 of Directive 1999/45/EC. However, you can request another advisory body responsible for receiving information relating to health which is associated with an agreement to provide such a service between your company and this advisory body. You can also specify the phone to your company and common emergency telephone number 112 (999 for ambulance, 998 for fire brigade).
- Point 1.4 (Emergency telephone number) – the Guidance on the compilation of safety data sheets
- Poison Centres on European Commision website
- List of national emergency telephone number
Furthermore, we would like to note about the obligation to inform the Inspector on dangerous/hazardous mixtures by person introducing the mixtures to Poland is imposed by article 15 of the Act on Chemical Substances and its Mixtures of 25 February 2011
Submitting information is free of charge.
- Website about informing the Inspector
- ELDIOM system (Electronic Declaration of Information on Mixtures)