Provide the following information:
name of the representative
type of activity
If the above statement you see a mistake, click
On 25 May 2018, the European Parliament and the Council (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (known as the General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of the Directive No. 95/46/EC will come into force.
Following the Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) I hereby inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is the Office for Chemical Substances (Biuro ds. Substancji Chemicznych) with the registered office in Łódź, ul. Dowborczyków 30/34,
2) contact with the Data Protection Supervisor - firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 042 2538427,
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of implementing statutory tasks of the office - pursuant to Art. 6(1)e of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, Art. 44 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EC) No. 1272/2008 of 16 December 2008 on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures (...) and Art. 124 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council No. 1907/2006 of 18 December 2006 on Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) and establishing a European Chemicals Agency (…) and based on Art. 12(1) and 12(2) of the act of 25 February 2011 on chemicals and their mixtures (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 143),
4) Your personal data will be stored in time specified by law, in accordance with the office instructions,
5) you have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify the data, delete the data or restrict their processing, right to object to the processing, right to withdraw the consent at any time,
6) you have direct right of action against the administrative organ
I consent to my question (anonymously) other national helpdesks, the European Chemicals Agency and the European Commission in order to answer the question.
I want to receive answers to my questions also via e-mail.
I certify that the information given by me are true.